The insurance policy for your sales budget.
Benchmark performance regionally and nationally.
A suite of tools, adapted to match your business needs, that measure your effectiveness in responding to all types of Sales enquiries.
The Saleswatch programme is proposed to specifically address the issue of responding to Sales enquiries. Through a series of Mystery assessment calls and emails a regular assessment is made each month to the business throughout the year.
The exact format of calls will be determined in conjunction with the management and are open to change dependent upon the requirement throughout the year and according to business requirements.
Each call made will include the following aspects:
- Detailed profiles for all calls that are distributed evenly around domestic and business sources
- Use of Local and National addresses and corresponding telephone numbers.
- Fully recorded telephone calls.
- Return of all fulfilment packs.
- Detailed statistical analysis.
- Statistical trend reporting
- Whole company reporting for comparison and league table analysis.
- Commentary narrative of each call highlighting both highs and lows of service.
- Follow up call trace with date and time of call.
- Detailed standards of definition document detailing standards expected.
The Reservationswatch programme evaluates your teams ability to negotiate rates and business terms with potential clients and their ability to yield manage the room and services offered.
The Webwatch programme evaluates your websites ability to respond to Sales enquiries via the web – through your own website, via third party intermediaries or reservation systems nationally and internationally.